bento geek
now with better pictures and no transparent image files!!

Saturday, January 12, 2008


What? kimchi mayo tuna rice triangle
When/Where? breakfast at work
Comments: Oh. My. God! This came as near perfect as a rice triangle has come in the last few months. Wonderful Korean style seaweed wrap (salty) and a perfect mix of mayo, kimchi and tuna that reminded me of all the good times eating kimbap in korea at the kimbap chungu (korean style food chain) infront of my house there. Wow. Memories wrapped into a small package of food. For me, well worth the 130YEN. (Notice that there is actually even a few Korean letters written on the package, now thats hardcore ethenitic!) Had this with a "sweet lemon" thing from the vending machine, 120YEN.
bento geek, 9:17 PM
Commonly Used Words (drag me)
bento - Japanese style lunchbox
ekiben - Train station lunchbox
conbini - Convience store