bento geek
now with better pictures and no transparent image files!!

Saturday, September 01, 2007


What? Teriyaki & Egg Takoyaki
When/Where? At work for lunchy
Comments: Yeah, this isnt bento, but its packaged food! I have been eating this a lot at work recently. Takoyaki (if you dont know!) is balls of batter around a chunk of octopus. Yummy! (I even included a picture of whats inside if you are wondering, and yeah, I made the background darker so it would be easier to see!) The outside of the batter balls is really crispy, and the inside is soft and almost liquid. The inside is also hot, which is a good contrast to the cold airconditioned environment of my office. And the egg-teriyaki thing plopped on top, with lots of mayonnaise, is really good! Good lunch. About 540YEN
bento geek, 9:46 PM
Commonly Used Words (drag me)
bento - Japanese style lunchbox
ekiben - Train station lunchbox
conbini - Convience store