bento geek
now with better pictures and no transparent image files!!

Saturday, July 21, 2007


What? taco rice style riceball with energy drink
When/Where? on my way to work, breakfast
Comments: OK, I know this isnt a bento. But this is good and I also realized most of what I show on here is "lunch" so I should show some other times too. I really like this riceball that they sell at the kiosk booth at my station. It's basically just tabasco sauce with a little bit of mystery ground-up meat with tomato flavored rice, but it is a good mix. I also included a picture of an energy drink (150YEN, from a vending machine) to show how I need to get a kickstar some mornings because I am so busy. The rice ball is 130YEN. Oh and on a personal note, I know I have been a bad bento geek. I have been slow to update! I hope to add more soon and I'm even thinking about adding a surprise to this blog. Check back soon!
bento geek, 3:33 AM
Commonly Used Words (drag me)
bento - Japanese style lunchbox
ekiben - Train station lunchbox
conbini - Convience store