bento geek
now with better pictures and no transparent image files!!

Saturday, July 21, 2007


What? cheese pork cutlet with asparagus
When/Where? at work, lunchie
Comments: This is one of my new favorite cheap lunches! There is a food court so to speak at the mall near where I work, but if you go behind it there is a food supermarket that sometimes has good packaged food. This one is yummy, all the right parts to make a yummy meal. A little too oily, so a little bad for the body. But I love this one, and it even comes with a cute label. A little monotonous to eat all 5 peices though, so I sometimes try to share with coworkers. Best of all is the price, less than 400YEN
bento geek, 2:40 AM
Commonly Used Words (drag me)
bento - Japanese style lunchbox
ekiben - Train station lunchbox
conbini - Convience store