bento geek
now with better pictures and no transparent image files!!

Friday, May 18, 2007


What? spicy noodle salad
When/Where? tonight, dinner
Comments: This seemed like it was supposed to be "Chinesey" or something, but maybe that was just me. It was a little spicy, and eaten cold. The fresh tomato really added a nice jab of flavor to the noodles which were mixed with two different sauces that came with the meal. (This was supposed to be all mixed together, unlike the picture which shows it right after I opened it.) Another meal I picked up at Sunkus conbini that wasnt so bad. Are they getting better? It was still a bit dull tasting, but I liked the interplay of flavors, a good balance. About 440YEN
bento geek, 11:51 PM
Commonly Used Words (drag me)
bento - Japanese style lunchbox
ekiben - Train station lunchbox
conbini - Convience store