bento geek
now with better pictures and no transparent image files!!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007


What? cheese cutlet with rice
When/Where? for lunch at workie
Comments: I walked past this shop and saw a poster which talked about their new "cheese fried cutlet" and I thought "sounds good" so I went inside and ordered it. It turned out to be the most expensive thing on the menu. Ooops. The cheese mixed well with the fried cutlet, it was good quality cheese and it all tasted good together. As you can see, I had this together with some Qoo fruit flavored juice from a vending machine. And a word about the pickled plum on the rice; I love pickled plums... the soft no put kind. These kind that are hard with a pit inside are simply decoration to me, they are too hard to eat so I usually let them visit the trashcan along with the packages the food came in. The "sauce packet" came with the meal, and made it extra juicy. This was about 980YEN
bento geek, 1:37 AM
Commonly Used Words (drag me)
bento - Japanese style lunchbox
ekiben - Train station lunchbox
conbini - Convience store