bento geek
now with better pictures and no transparent image files!!

Friday, February 09, 2007

nice, zoom in zoom in
What? raw egg on fried cutlets on rice
When/Where? work, lunch
Comments: Let me explain a bit, its a "raw egg" but its put on hot fried food so it is kind of cooked too, just not hard cooked I guess. This was super yummy. Tender meat chuncks, soft shrimp, and all that mixed with onions and a thick freshly cooked egg sitting on yummy rice. Its hard to find a better lunchtime food-friend. About 600YEN. ... and also, I must say, this update has been kind of slow. (meaning all the bento pics and reviews i uploaded today) I hope my few viewers havent given up on me? I really do plan to keep updating what I eat, so keep coming back, I hope to have more frequent updates again!
bento geek, 9:20 PM
Commonly Used Words (drag me)
bento - Japanese style lunchbox
ekiben - Train station lunchbox
conbini - Convience store