bento geek
now with better pictures and no transparent image files!!

Friday, November 10, 2006

click to zoom
What? my own creation
When/Where? made at home, for work lunch
Comments: I am once again not so rich... so I thought I would save some money and try to make my own bento a few times. (I took the picture on my balcony before I put it in my bag.) I left my bag at work by accident, so I cant make another one tomorrow but I will make more. This one tasted good, kimchi on the side, with furikake flakes on the rice with mayonese. Simple but not bad. (I added shrimp the next day.) The kimchi was like 150YEN and the rice and flakes amount was maybe about 30YEN so I guess this bento cost me about 180YEN... nice!
bento geek, 9:26 PM
Commonly Used Words (drag me)
bento - Japanese style lunchbox
ekiben - Train station lunchbox
conbini - Convience store