bento geek
now with better pictures and no transparent image files!!

Saturday, October 14, 2006

click for glorrrious detail
What? Three F chicken & rice bento
When/Where? My house, in the evening
Comments: Well, first, and foremost. Good news for the bento geek blog. I've updated my digital camera. Now when you click on the pictures at the top of each entry, you'll be able to see crisp clear--- yummy looking--- highres pictures! woo! So yeah, on to this bento. Wasnt too bad for a "three F" conbini bento. (If you dont remember, Three F doesnt have such a high reputation with me) but as could be expected the meat was a little too oily (always the case with Three F) and the rice a bit too gumy (in a bad way) but the flavors were nice, and the sauce on the chicken chunks was really tangy and great. I had this with a 100yen carton of veggie juice, and a 100yen bag of don tacos chips. The bento was about 525YEN.
bento geek, 12:39 AM
Commonly Used Words (drag me)
bento - Japanese style lunchbox
ekiben - Train station lunchbox
conbini - Convience store