bento geek
now with better pictures and no transparent image files!!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

click to see bigger thing with blue back oh yeah
What? Sunkus mushroom bento
When/Where? My home, night
Comments: I had that organic bento awhile ago, and I really liked it. So when I saw this mushroom bento at my local conbini I wanted to try it. It ended up being kinda oily and kinda mushy. Not too bad, but not like the other one. The fish had too many bones, and the meat ball had a really strong "pork" flavor. The shrimp tempura was ok, but not too crispy. This was also kind of cluttered visually. Had this with a carton of "grape water" thing. Not too bad I guess. I forget, about 495YEN.
bento geek, 5:14 PM
Commonly Used Words (drag me)
bento - Japanese style lunchbox
ekiben - Train station lunchbox
conbini - Convience store