bento geek
now with better pictures and no transparent image files!!

Thursday, August 03, 2006


What? salty Three F rice bento
When/Where? Ate it at Home
Comments: This one came from Three F conbini, and I know they suck at making bento compared to the Seven 11 next door, but I always feel sorry for Three F. They have very few customers, so I always tell myself "I should try Three F again" and always end up a bit disapointed. It wasnt crap, but less than the same one would be at 7/11. The bacon on the meat patty was very salty, make you need to drink level of too-salty. The noodles didnt have enough sauce, but the sauce that was there was good. The rice was a little off, but the potato wedges were nice. This cost about 500YEN.
bento geek, 5:20 PM
Commonly Used Words (drag me)
bento - Japanese style lunchbox
ekiben - Train station lunchbox
conbini - Convience store