bento geek
now with better pictures and no transparent image files!!

Monday, August 14, 2006

click to see big version! this is on one of my JR bus blankets! haha
What? fancy 7/11 melty meat bento
When/Where? my house, at night
Comments: The other day I wanted to eat a more expensive bento, so I went to 7/11 and got this one. The rice was plain (so I put a salad dressing packet on it, 18YEN) but the meat was wonderful. If you like meat, you would have been in heaven. It litterally melted in my mouth. Three types, the white sauce on the meat was the best, silky and smooth mayo with something in it. The pickled stuff was ok, it helped to refresh the tounge after some thick meat flavors. About 600YEN.
bento geek, 5:37 PM
Commonly Used Words (drag me)
bento - Japanese style lunchbox
ekiben - Train station lunchbox
conbini - Convience store