bento geek
now with better pictures and no transparent image files!!

Monday, July 03, 2006

click for bigger version, nice stuff, beautiful park in japan yo!
What? two conbini bento
When/Where? Afternoon perfect sunny day in a park
Comments: I actually didnt buy this, so I am not sure of the price, and I ate it with Kayo and Mari so I dont know the taste of all of it. None the less, the combination of time, place and taste made this a great bento moment. Me, Kayo and Mari went on a walk all over the place near their house. We went to the real park that really inspired that Japanese cartoon "my neighbor totoro" (as they told me) and it was awesome. Green all over the place, tons of bugs crawling all over the ground (not a gross thing, its a "this forest is alive!" thing), and fresh real air mixed with golden sunlight. Had this with a big lemon chu hi drink (strong as beer, cheaper with lemon taste) and some choclate and some cheese sticks. The bento were good, rice perfect, and the fried chicken dry in a good way. The ratio of mayo in the onigiri was beyond perfect, creamy with a good taste of tuna. Final note, I plan to update this blog more often once I get more money again, I'm just a little thin on money right now. This blog isn't gone, it will continue its just slow right now while I wait for a bigger cash flow. Peace.
bento geek, 8:17 PM
Commonly Used Words (drag me)
bento - Japanese style lunchbox
ekiben - Train station lunchbox
conbini - Convience store