bento geek
now with better pictures and no transparent image files!!

Friday, June 09, 2006


What? cheap family mart bento
When/Where? afternoon, outside
Comments: Someone I know needed my help teaching two classes (because the teacher suddenly disapeared) so I did that and got some spare change for doing it. So right after I got the cash in my pocket, I decided to go for a cheap bento since its been SO LONG since I've had the pleasure of one of those! I bought a 25YEN italian salad dressing to spice up the rice. The three flavored toppings were yummy, but the salmon in the middle was kinda dry (supposed to be i guess) but the brown meet on the side was super yummy. All in all, a great deal. 220YEN
bento geek, 9:06 PM
Commonly Used Words (drag me)
bento - Japanese style lunchbox
ekiben - Train station lunchbox
conbini - Convience store