bento geek
now with better pictures and no transparent image files!!

Thursday, May 18, 2006


What? 99shop fried potatoes
When/Where? My house, night
Comments: I couldn't do it. I couldn't go with out eating dinner. I was weak. There goes my money! (I sound homeless, trust me, I'll be eating lots of good food non-stop once I get a good job again.) So I went to the 99shop (If you are in Japan, you should go there too, super cheap food and house stuff...most everything is 99YEN) and bought their potatoes in fried chicken batter tray. I also added a 19YEN Japanese Traditional style salad dressing packet to make the potatoes less dry. Sounds boring? But really, it's yummy stuff. Ironically Kayo later stopped by my neighborhood to hang out so we went out to eat dinner so it was kind of a waste to eat those, but good cheap meal none the less, even if not really bento. 99YEN.
bento geek, 2:00 AM
Commonly Used Words (drag me)
bento - Japanese style lunchbox
ekiben - Train station lunchbox
conbini - Convience store