bento geek
now with better pictures and no transparent image files!!

Thursday, April 27, 2006


What? origin bento fried pork rice bowl
When/Where? afternoon, outside
Comments: I was going to buy a bento at the bento chain shop, but all the ones on display were expensive so I bought this pork bowl. After I ordered I noticed their "cheap menu" so I'll have to go back again. I guess a pork bowel isn't really a bento in that sense. But hey its my food blog! Endless ideas! I went to eat this on my "ant viewing" bench, but someone was there, so I went around the corner to the local temple/shrine and sat on the steps there. The rice was perfect, eggs were a little simple, onions and pork wonderful, although the meat was a little oily. 504YEN
bento geek, 9:49 PM
Commonly Used Words (drag me)
bento - Japanese style lunchbox
ekiben - Train station lunchbox
conbini - Convience store