bento geek
now with better pictures and no transparent image files!!

Thursday, April 27, 2006


What? Expensive mixed bento 7/11
When/Where? Late at night, my house
Comments: I had a big dinner that day, but for some reason I felt the urge to eat another big bento. There was a combo sale, so I eat this with a calpis bottle (140YEN?), I also bought a minisauce pack for the rice (15YEN). I tried to buy some stamps with this and asked for postcard stamps but the shop guy didn't know the value of postcard stamps. So I just bought some random stamps. Back to the food! Was ok, but I bought this so late at night that the fried prawn had gone soggy (because it had been sitting there for so long) but other than that everything was ok. Came with its own meat sauce back. It was just ok, nothing shockingly good. 595YEN
bento geek, 10:02 PM
Commonly Used Words (drag me)
bento - Japanese style lunchbox
ekiben - Train station lunchbox
conbini - Convience store